SAP @ GST
The Indian government is planning to roll-out GST tax from 1st July 2017 and this would have a major impact on all the business in India, especially large business, where the transaction volume is high and would need automation to have stream-lined operations.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) is a comprehensive indirect tax on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services throughout India
- Levied and collected at each stage of sale or purchase of good or services based on the input tax credit method.
Why SMAJO :
- SAP GST Implementation impacts entire business operations within your organization (Sales, Purchase, Finance).
- End-to-End GTS Solution approach along with connectivity to the GSTN network (Impact assessment to GST return filings through the GSTN Network)
- Automation of GST Returns, reconciliations, tax determination, Invoice printing and comprehensive GST compliance
- A strategic approach required for implementation to be done in Industrialized and standardized manner. Reduces Business and consulting efforts.
- Proven track record and Expertize in Tax Migration project ensure ON-TIME project delivery and with highest standards.
- Readiness with Templates, implementation methodologies as an added advantage.
- Our differentiator is being able to make your system GST enabled without having to migrate on the SAP recommended Service pack. This will be a huge cost saving.
To know more about SMAJO GST Implementation Methodology,Please click here GST Implementation.